The following is a brief list of the funeral services supplied.
- The organisation of burial and cremation services.
- Announcements on radios, national & local newspapers and www.rip.ie.
- Preparation of the deceased for viewing. (see Embalming section)
- Grave locating or purchasing & opening.
- Graveside dressing and the use of public address (pa) systems.
- Supply of limousines, buses & specialist wheelchair vehicles.
- Arranging Organists, soloists, pipers, harpists, and other musicians.
- Supply of fresh & artificial flower arrangements. (see Flowers section)
- Supply of coffins or caskets. (see Coffins & Caskets section)
- Condolence books, photograph enhancement & framing.
- Organisation and payment of clergy and other funeral related gratuities.
- Supply of temporary grave markers with colour photographs.
- Organisation of home security while the funeral is taking place.
- Catering in hotels, restaurants, bars or your own home.
- All Repatriation services. (see Repatriation section)
- Headstone & monumental works